- This event has passed.
SMC Gateway / Ft. Wright – Role of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) In Highway Motor Carrier Sector of Transportation
February 21 @ February 21 - February 21$20.00
Topic: Role of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) In Highway Motor Carrier Sector of Transportation
As far as the presentation material we will be covering the following topics:
* Role of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in Highway Motor Carrier sector of transportation
* Provide an overview of the Transportation Security Inspector (TSI) position and what rules pertain to over the road trucking or bus transportation
* Provide a list of resources available to transportation companies as it pertains to security
* Provide an overview of the local initiatives and programs that the TSA offers to transportation companies in the commonwealth
* Provide information on the First Observer Plus Program and its benefits to the Highway Motor Carrier sector
Presenter: Joseph Bolser-TSA Security Operations – Joseph Bolser has over thirty years of security and law enforcement experience. Joseph is US ARMY retired, and has been with the TSA for eighteen years in Security Operations.
Todd Hershey – TSA Security Operations -While with TSA Todd has held positions in Security Operations as a Transportation Security Office, Supervisory TSO and behavior Detection Officer. Todd Joined TSA’S Compliance Program in 2010. Todd’s primary focus is on highway motor carrier transportation and, school bus security